Introduction: Ice breaker questions can help families get to know each other better and can be a fun way to break the ice when there’s a lull in conversation. Here are some creative family icebreaker questions to bring out funny stories and reveal hidden talents:
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
2. What was the best prank you ever played on a family member?
3. If you were to create a board game, what would it be called and how would it work?
4. If you could gather all your favorite people for dinner, who would attend?
5. What was the most embarrassing thing you’ve done as a family?
6. If you could create a new holiday, what would it be and how would you celebrate it?
7. Who is the boldest family member?
8. What is the most unusual thing that anyone in your family has ever done?
9. What is the best joke your family tells?
10. If you all had superpowers, what would they be?
11. Who is the funniest person in the family?
12. What was the craziest family adventure you’ve ever had?
13. What would you all do if you had a million dollars?
14. Which family member has the best singing voice?
15. If you each had to do a dare, what would it be?
16. What would be the coolest family vacation?
17. What is your family’s favorite TV show?
18. What is the most useful thing anyone in your family can do?
19. What is the strangest thing anyone in the family has ever done?
20. What activity makes everyone in the family laugh?