1. What made you decide to use online dating? – This is an interesting question that can help you get to know the person you’re talking to a little bit better and why they chose to give online dating a try.
2. Who would you say is your biggest role model? – This question can give you insight into what the person looks up to and values.
3. What’s the most memorable place you’ve traveled to? – Ask the person you’re talking to to tell you a story or give their opinion on a recent trip they may have taken.
4. What do you like to do in your free time? – Ask this to find out more about their hobbies and interests, as well as learn about what makes them tick.
5. What are your top three pet peeves? – Knowing what bothers a person can help you understand what kind of things to avoid when talking to them.
6. What would make for an ideal day for you? – Talking about an ideal day can be a fun topic to discuss, as it gives people the opportunity to think out of the box and picture their ideal day.
7. What were you like as a kid? – Going back to times past can be an interesting conversation starter, as it will give you an insight into the person you’re talking to and what type of person they were in the past.
8. What would your dream job be? – This is something that everyone has an opinion on and can spark a great conversation.
9. If you could move anywhere, where would it be? – Talk to the person you’re talking to and get their opinion on where they think they would like to live if they could move anywhere.
10. What’s something you never knew you wanted before? – This can be a funny question that shows the person you’re talking to that you’re open to different opinions and experiences.
11. What do you think about _____? – Fill in the blank with anything you want to get someone’s opinion on, as this can be a great way to get different perspectives on various topics.
12. What is your favorite type of music? -Music preferences can sometimes say a lot about someone and can help you find some common ground.
13. What do you wish you had more time for? -This can give you an insight into what kind of activities someone values and wants more of in their life.
14. What type of person do you tend to click best with? -This can help you better understand what type of people the person you’re talking to gets along with and can help you have a more successful conversation.
15. What would be your life motto? – Share your opinion on this and get to know the person you’re talking to a little bit better.
16. What is something unique and interesting about you? -This is a great opportunity to learn more about the person and have them talk about some qualities or skills that may be unique to them.
17. What would your dream vacation be and why? – Talk about some trips you may have taken, or the type of trips someone dreams of taking.
18. What is the best book you have read lately and why? – Discussing books and stories can be a great conversation starter, as it could reveal a lot about the person’s taste and imagination.
19. What accomplishments are you most proud of? – This can be an opportunity for the person you’re talking to to share some accomplishments of theirs, and for you to better understand what drives and motivates them.
20. What would you do if you won the lottery? -This can be a fun conversation starter and a great exercise in the power of the imagination.