Welcome to the English class! Let’s break the ice and get to know each other better. Here are some icebreaker questions for you to answer.
1. What’s your favorite vacation spot?
2. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first?
4. What’s your favorite kind of music?
5. What’s one place you would like to visit in the future?
6. If you could choose one celebrity to be your friend, who would it be?
7. What’s the best meal you’ve ever eaten?
8. What’s a hobby you’re proud of?
9. What’s your favorite animal?
10. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
11. What’s the best advice you’ve received?
12. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
13. What’s the best movie you’ve seen this year?
14. What’s the most daring thing you’re willing to try?
15. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
16. What would you do with an extra hour in a day?
17. If you could master any skill, what would it be?
18. What’s your biggest fear?
19. What do you like most about yourself?
20. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?