Introduction: Icebreaker activities are a great way to warm up conversation and get to know each other better. Here are twenty creative icebreaker questions to get the conversation flowing with your English-speaking adult learners!
1. What is your favorite type of vacation?
2. If you had to pick, who is your favorite author?
3. Name the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten.
4. Do you have a favorite movie or TV show?
5. What is your most prized possession?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. What was the last book you read?
8. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
9. Do you have any hobbies?
10. What type of music do you listen to?
11. What is the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
12. What superpower would you want to have?
13. Are you a good cook?
14. What do you like most about living in your current city?
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
16. Do you have any hidden talents?
17. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
18. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
19. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
20. What is your favorite thing about learning English?