Introduction: The end of the year is a great time to reflect and get to know each other better. Here are twenty icebreaker questions to get your team bonding.
1. What is your biggest success from this year?
2. Has anything surprised you from this past year?
3. What do you think was the most challenging part of the year?
4. What have you learned that you will carry with you into the new year?
5. What was your favorite thing that happened in the past year?
6. What is one goal you set for yourself this past year?
7. What was the most meaningful thing that you accomplished in the past year?
8. What was the most meaningful lesson you learned this year?
9. What energized you this past year?
10. Did anything disappoint you this year?
11. What is something you want to try differently in the upcoming year?
12. What would you like to volunteer for in the new year?
13. Did you make any new friends this year?
14. Did you set any travel goals this year?
15. Who is someone you met this year who inspired you?
16. What was the most successful team effort this year?
17. What experiences did you have this year that you are most thankful for?
18. If you had another hour in the day, what would you do?
19. What was the most meaningful conversation you had this year?
20. On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate this past year as?