Introduction: Icebreaker questions are a great way to get to know new people. Here are some creative icebreaker questions to try out in your elementary classes.
1. If you had to pick one superpower, what would it be?
2. What are the top 3 places you want to visit in the world?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. If you could have lunch with anyone who would it be?
5. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
6. What food can you not live without?
7. What is your favorite animal?
8. What is the best book you have ever read?
9. Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater?
10. What silly thing do you do to make yourself laugh?
11. If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?
12. If you had a time machine, what time period would you choose to visit?
13. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
14. What one item would you take with you on a deserted island?
15. Who was your favorite teacher?
16. Would you rather be a superhero or a superhero sidekick?
17. If you could invent one thing, what would it be?
18. Who is your favorite celebrity?
19. What is the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?