1. Share your funniest memory from this year – This is a good starter as it sets the tone to start the night off with some lighthearted stories.
2. What is one thing you always keep in your fridge? – This will give everyone the opportunity to get to know each other a little better, as well as provide a few laughs.
3. Who is the most influential person in your life? – This is a great conversation starter for learning about each other.
4. Where is the most memorable place you’ve ever traveled? – This is a great chance for each person to share stories about their travels and experiences.
5. What is the most interesting hobby you have? – This will give each person a chance to talk about something they are passionate about.
6. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done? – Everyone loves to hear a good story, and this is a great way to get those conversations going.
7. What is the best book you have ever read? – This will open up great discussions about different books and genres.
8. What is your favorite type of music? – A classic starter that often leads to good conversations and even better music!
9. What is something you do that others don’t know about? – This is a great way to get to know each other a little better, as sometimes, we have secrets even our closest friends don’t know about.
10. Describe three movies or shows you recently watched – This is great for learning about new movies and shows, as well as understanding what kind of taste each person has in media.
11. What is the most unique talent you possess? – This allows each person to show off a bit and talk about something interesting or unique about themselves.
12. What is the craziest animal you’ve seen in the wild? – A great conversation starter for those who like to or have gone on safaris and adventures.
13. What type of cuisine do you like best? – We all have different tastes in food, and this is a great way to find out what kind of cuisine each person enjoys the most.
14. What would you like to learn more about? – A great question to prompt discussion on the different topics each person would like to learn more about.
15. Are there any recent inventions that have amazed you? -If technology is something that interests you, this is a great way to get everyone ready to talk about it.
16. Who was your favorite teacher at school and why? – Sharing stories about past teachers is a sure-fire way to bring back happy memories and ignite conversation.
17. What is the most inspiring thing you’ve seen lately? – This is a great chance to discuss current events or inspiring stories that have recently happened.
18. What type of vacation did you most enjoy recently? – This is a great way to explore different locations, activities, and experiences that each person had recently.
19. What are some funny stories from your last job? – Work stories can oftentimes be a great source of funny and interesting stories, regarding things that have happened to each person.
20. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? – This is an interesting way to learn what kind of indulgences each person likes to partake in, without feeling too guilty.