Introduction: Dinner with friends can be a great way to catch up and share some laughs. Here are 20 conversation starters to help make your next dinner outing a success.
1. What have you been up to since we last got together? – This is a great way to kick off your time with friends. It gives everyone a chance to share what’s been happening in their lives since the last time you saw each other.
2. What’s your favorite memory from when we were in school together? – This is a fun way to reminisce about old times and share stories that everyone will be sure to enjoy.
3. Who was your favorite teacher and why? – Asking this question can spark some great conversations and also enable you to learn more about your friends.
4. What would your dream vacation involve? – Asking this question can let you explore different dreams and possible travel plans.
5. What’s the last place you have visited? – Talking about trips your friends have taken can be great for some new experiences and travel tips.
6. What is your favorite hobby and why? – Asking this question can help you to learn more about your friends and allow you to bond over common interests.
7. What book have you read lately? – Asking this question can start some great conversations about books, films, and other forms of media that your friends have enjoyed recently.
8. What is the best show currently on TV? – With so many great series on the air it’s fun to compare favorites and hear what everyone is watching.
9. What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? – Discussing dreams can be a great way to get your conversation flowing and let everyone share what they would do with a sudden windfall.
10. What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had? – Asking this question can result in some interesting stories that everyone can chime in with their own experiences.
11. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? – Listening to your friends’ stories can be a great way to relive old memories and make some new ones.
12. What are some of the funniest jokes you know? – This is guaranteed to put a smile on everyone’s face and lighten the mood.
13. Do you have any hidden talents? – It can be fun to show off your talents and share old stories.
14. What are some of your favorite songs right now? – Discussing music puts everyone on the same wavelength and can help make conversation flow.
15. Who would be your dream dinner guest? – Asking this question can be a great way to imagine the possibilities of having dinner with someone famous.
16. What would be a dream job for you? – Discussing career goals can help you share a common goal and envision a successful future.
17. If you could own one super power, what would it be? – Discussing super powers can be fun for everyone and a great way to share some laughs.
18. What would be the one thing you’d like to do before you die? – This is a great way to talk about life and the experiences everyone would like to have.
19. What new skill have you been trying to learn lately? – Asking this can help you learn more about what your friends have been working on and give everyone the opportunity to get advice on a skill they are trying to develop.
20. How can I help you? – Asking this question shows that you care and want to support your friends. It’s also an opportunity to come up with new ways to collaborate and help each other out.