Here are 20 Deep Conversation Starters for deepening your connection with the people around you:
1. What are your thoughts on the true nature of reality? Try to go beyond surface level facts.
2. Do you believe having a fulfilling life is more about making the world a better place or focusing on your own personal growth?
3. Do you believe in fate or free will?
4. What is something you feel you are most passionate about?
5. If money and resources were not a concern, what kind of work would you want to do with your life?
6. If you could learn the answer to one question, what would it be?
7. What do you think is the most important thing to strive for in life?
8. What do you think happens after death?
9. What does living a meaningful life mean to you?
10. What do you think is the purpose of humanity as a species?
11. Do you believe in restorative justice or punitive justice?
12. What do you think of human relationships?
13. Which areas of your life would you like to improve?
14. How do you think technology has impacted the way we interact?
15. What does life balance mean to you?
16. What is your view on the concept of luck?
17. What do you think is the main source of happiness and fulfillment?
18. What do you think of when you hear the words “life satisfaction”?
19. What do you think is the best approach to overcoming personal obstacles?
20. What do you think of when you think of trying something new?