Intro: Trying to deepen your relationship with a guy? The best way to start is to create an enjoyable atmosphere and use meaningful conversation starters. Here are 20 deep conversation starters to discuss with a guy.
1. How have your previous relationships shaped who you are today? – Relationships, both positive and negative, can have a major impact on how we view and interact with ourselves, as well as others. Asking this question can help get to know more about how someone views themselves, and how they’ve changed and grown in their life.
2. What kind of person do you think you would have been if you never had any disadvantages in life? – What kind of advantages and opportunities could someone have taken advantage of if they didn’t have any disadvantages or challenges in their life? This can lead to an interesting discussion about the potential and capabilities of the person you’re talking with.
3. What would you do if you could be guaranteed successful in any career you chose? – People have dreamed of what kind of future they’d have if given the chance to succeed in whatever career choice they make. This question can lead to a deep conversation about goals, aspirations and what kind of life a person would want.
4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? – This questions promotes discussion and debate about what could be done to make the world a better place. If someone could change something, what would that be?
5. What is something that has always made you feel scared? – Fears can be a powerful source of conversation starters, as they can lead to insights into what a person values, as well as how they cope with certain situations.
6. What would you do if you had a chance to live an entirely different life? – This open ended question gives the opportunity to explore another person’s values, beliefs, and attitudes. It could lead to many insights and better understanding of the person you’re talking with.
7. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be? – This fun question could lead to knowledge about what a person values, and what kind of person they aspire to be. It’s sometimes interesting to see which superpower someone would chose, and why.
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? – This question gives someone to explore dreams, goals and dreams they might have. It’s a great conversation starter, as it can lead to discussions about adventure, exploration, and even bucket list items.
9. What kind of life lessons have you learned in your life? – We all learn and develop different life lessons throughout our journey. By asking this question, you can get a better understanding of how someone has grown and developed over their life.
10. What would you do if you were suddenly granted endless resources? – This question can open up a conversation about aspirations and goals, as well as give insight on what kind of life a person would want to lead given such resources.
11. What kind of legacy do you hope to leave behind? – A legacy is something that can be very personal and is important for many individuals. Asking this question can lead to a deep discussion about ambitions and goals, as well as what kind of life someone wants to be remembered for.
12. Are there any meaningful decisions that have shaped who you have become as a person? – Decisions, big and small, have a tendency to follow us beyond the moment of decision. This leads to growing, developing, and changing as individuals. Asking this deep question can help get to know someone better, as well shared experiences.
13. What kind of moments have made you proud of the person you are today? – We all have moments that we’re proud of ourselves and who we are. It’s often interesting to get to know which moments were meaningful and made someone proud.
14. What dreams do you have that you want to work on achieving? – Dreams are something that are often intertwined with ambitious goals, hopes and goals. Asking this question can help get to know someone on a more intense level, as well as what they hope to achieve.
15. What do you think is the reason behind why we make certain decisions or choices in our life? – Understanding why we make certain decisions or choices can not only help us, but also those around us. It can lead to deep conversations about different points of view, as well as help paint the bigger picture.
16. What has been the most significant failure in your life, and what did you learn from it? – Failure can often be seen as a learning experience and something to reflect on. Asking this deep question can lead to conversations about mistakes, strength and resilient, and what kind of insights can be taken away from failure.
17. What would you do differently if you could go back