Intro: When talking with a boy it can be hard to find the right conversation starters. Here are twenty ideas for deep conversation starters with a boy.
1. What do you think about the current political situation? – Politics can be a great conversation starter as it allows you to explore both sides of a debate and further understand people’s views.
2. What has been the most difficult obstacle you have faced in life? – Discussing the personal challenges faced throughout someone’s life can be a great way to explore and learn more about someone.
3. What do you think is the best way to help the environment?- This question can spark a wide range of ideas and discussions as we gain more insight into someone’s values when it comes to environmentalism.
4. What do you think of the way technology has impacted our lives? – This can open up a number of interesting conversations as technology is constantly evolving and changing the world in which we live.
5. What do you make of the current state of the education system? – This can be a great way to discuss and compare views on how people think the education system should be run.
6. How important do you think it is to think critically?- Thinking critically is an important skill that allows us to more deeply understand the world around us and this question can be a starting point for a conversation to discuss its value.
7. What kind of impact do you think the media has on culture? – This conversation starter can be a jumping off point for a discussion about the positive and negative effects that the media has on society.
8. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done? – Talking about personal experiences is a great way to create a more meaningful connection.
9. What is one thing that you wish you could change about yourself? – This question gives insight into someone’s insecurities as well as allows them to open up in a more personal way.
10. What do you think are the most interesting social issues occurring today? – This question can lead to a great debate and can broaden someone’s worldview by uncovering the different perspectives people may have.
11. What do you think of the current state of human rights? – This conversation starter can bring up difficult, yet important questions and be the start of a meaningful and in-depth conversation.
12. What do you think are the benefits of being creative? – Aside from the obvious answers, such as expressing oneself, this question can open up conversations about the power of creativity.
13. What are some of the biggest struggles in relationships? – While this may not be the lightest conversation, it can lead to insight into how couples faced difficult times in the past and learn from their experiences.
14. What do you think are the most important values for a healthy relationship? – This conversation starter can help to explore what is important in terms of someone’s relationship with another individual.
15. What do you think is the right way to deal with stress? – This is an important question as stress is something everyone will inevitably face and can be helpful in garnering different methods of coping and dealing with it.
16. How do you think people’s upbringing affects the way they think and act? – This question can be a great way to explore different opinions and help to uncover certain beliefs someone may have held from childhood.
17. What do you think are the primary benefits of travel? – Everyone has their own views about the benefits of travel, which can lead to new discoveries and a greater understanding of each other.
18. What kind of ethical dilemmas do you think are prevalent today? – This question can help to bring up a difficult, yet important topic and reflect on the ethical implications of the modern world.
19. What do you think will be the biggest challenge of the next generation? – This can be a great way to discuss and explore different world problems and how it affects the future.
20. What do you think is the best way to make a difference in your local community? – This question can encourage people to think of ways to make a difference in their own communities and explore different methods of helping out.