1. What did you learn about yourself in the last year?
This question is an excellent way to open up a deeper conversation about the changes people have undergone and the challenges they have faced in the last year. It can help you learn more about a person and perhaps help you build a connection.
2. If you had to pick one book that greatly influenced you, what would it be?
This question can help you get to know someone’s values, principles, and beliefs. It can also lead to a discussion about what the book means to the person and why they chose it.
3. What do you think are some of the most important virtues?
This is a great question to understand someone’s values in life. It allows you to learn more about their views on morality, what they consider to be important, and what they hold in high regard.
4. What is something that you have done that you are most proud of?
This question can help you learn more about someone’s accomplishments and life goals. It also allows you to gain insight into the person’s values and what is important to them.
5. Who do you think has had the greatest influence on you?
This can be a great conversation starter for getting to know someone’s backstory. It can also help you understand more about the people in their life that have had an important impact on their personal growth and development.
6. What is one of your biggest fears?
This is another great deep conversation starter that can help you learn more about someone’s motivations, worries, and anxieties. It’s also an excellent way to build empathy and connection with someone.
7. What is a goal that you are still striving to achieve?
This question is a great way to learn more about someone’s ambition and dreams. It can also help you get to know more about their life goals and the things that they are working towards.
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
This is a great conversation starter for learning more about someone’s perspective and the lessons that they have learned in life. It can help you understand more about the person’s wisdom as well as their life experiences.
9. What do you think is the meaning of life?
This question can lead to an interesting discussion about philosophy, faith, and life purpose. It can also help you learn more about the person’s values and beliefs.
10. What do you find most beautiful in the world?
This is a fantastic deep conversation starter for learning more about someone’s appreciation for life and their sense of wonder. It can also be a great way to find out about the things that bring people joy and make them feel connected to the world.