Tattoos are a great way to express yourself, and for those who are looking for something edgy, a Death Date Tattoo may be the perfect option. This type of tattoo commemorates the day of a loved one’s passing, reminding those of us still here of them and the unique bond we shared. Here are 20 creative Death Date Tattoo Ideas for you to consider:
1. A memorial portrait of the deceased surrounded by roses and the date.
2. A weeping willow tree with a stylized butterfly hovering above and the date of death underneath.
3. A black heart pierced by a sword with the death date written inside.
4. An angel’s wings that span across the body with the date of death written inside the largest feathers.
5. A Celtic Knot symbol with the death date written in the center.
6. An infinity sign featuring the deceased’s name and the date of his/her death.
7. A cluster of stars with one larger star with the person’s name and death date written on it.
8. A lunar eclipsed moon with the death date written on it.
9. A quote from the deceased surrounding the death date.
10. A black and white sketch of a rose with the death date written on its petals.
11. A yin-yang symbol featuring an angel and a devil with the death date below them.
12. A clock with the hands pointing to the time of death.
13. A diamond with the initials or the name of the deceased written on one of the sides and the date of death on the other side.
14. An abstract painting in the deceased’s favorite colors with the death date surrounded by stars.
15. A phoenix with the date of death written on its wings.
16. A lighthouse with the date of death written in the light.
17. A set of wings that span across the back with the death date written in them.
18. A small bird carrying a banner with the death date written on it.
19. A black heart with the date of death written on it in a warm color like red.
20. An anchor that symbolizes strength with the death date written in the center.