1. What do you like to do in your free time?
This is a great conversation starter that can help you learn about someone’s hobbies, interests, and passions.
2. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
This can help get a good conversation going, as well as reveal the nature of someone’s adventurous side and their willingness to try new things.
3. Are you an outdoor or indoor person?
This is a great way to start a conversation while getting to know what type of environment someone is most comfortable in.
4. What makes you laugh?
This question can be fun and lighthearted, while at the same time revealing what type of sense of humor someone has.
5. What is your favorite pokemon?
This is a fun conversation starter for those who are passionate about the popular game phenomenon.
6. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
This question can get a conversation going, while revealing some insight into what kind of advice someone values.
7. What’s the one thing you believe everyone should experience?
This is a great conversation starter that helps you learn what someone feels is essential for every person.
8. What do you think is the most interesting thing about you?
This helps you learn more about someone from their own perspective in a positive way.
9. What are your pet peeves?
This is a great question to get to know what sort of things someone dislikes.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
This is a great conversation starter that reveals where someone would love to travel to and experiences they would enjoy.
11. What is the best way to spend a day off?
This is a fun and lighthearted question that gets to the root of someone’s ideal day off.
12. What is a goal you are currently working towards?
This question allows you to learn more about someone’s ambitions and what they want to do in life.
13. What do you think is the most important quality to have in a relationship?
This is a great question to get to know what type of values someone values in their relationships.
14. What idea do you have for a business?
This conversation starter gets to the root of what kind of dreams someone has and what projects they are actively creating.
15. What makes you feel most connected to yourself?
This is a great conversation starter to learn more about someone’s spiritual side and their way of staying true to themselves.
16. What are the top three values that guides you in your life?
This question allows you to learn more about someone’s core beliefs and the things that shape their life.
17. What is your favorite childhood memory?
This helps to lighten the conversation and reveal more about someone’s past experiences.
18. What would be your dream job?
This conversation starter can provide you with a lot of insight into someone’s passions and what motivates them.
19. What are some of your favorite music genres?
This is a great question to get to know more about someone’s artistic side and what their tastes in music are.
20. What qualities do you think are most attractive in a person?
This is a great way to get to know what type of qualities someone values in someone they are interested in.