Introduction: Conversation starters are important on Bumble as they provide a way to break the ice and have an interesting conversation. Here are 20 ideas for conversation starters on Bumble.
1. What’s your favorite hobby?: This allows you to get to know the person better and to understand what they enjoy doing for fun.
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?: Getting to know someone’s routine is a great way to get to know them better.
3. What would you do if you won the lottery? This is a great conversation starter as it allows the other person to think about their future dreams and ambitions.
4. Have you ever traveled outside the country? Discussing travel is a great way to learn more about the other person and their experiences.
5. What type of music do you listen to? Music is a great topic of conversation and can tell you a lot about someone.
6. If you could have a superpower, which would you choose? Discussing the supernatural opens up a lot of possibilities for interesting conversations.
7. What movie have you watched the most times? Talking about movies can provide hours of conversation.
8. If you could invite three people to a dinner party, who would they be? This allows the other person to think about those they look up to or admire.
9. What book have you read the most times? Discussing favorite books can be a great conversation starter.
10. Describe the most interesting place you’ve ever been? Talking about interesting trips or adventures is a great way to engage in conversation.
11. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Learning about the other person’s experiences and adventures can be interesting.
12. What are five things you couldn’t live without? This allows the other person to talk about their values and what they hold dear.
13. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? Allowing the other person to share advice can be a great way to learn more about their thoughts on life.
14. Describe your dream vacation? Talking about where someone would like to go can open up lots of great conversation.
15. If you could be any animal, which would you choose? This can be a fun and interesting conversation.
16. What dream job would you like to have? Discussing future ambitions can give insight into what the person values most in life.
17. What are some of your favorite quotes or sayings? Quotes and sayings are great conversation starters, as they can often lead to further conversations.
18. If you could witness any event in history, what would it be? This can be an interesting conversation starter as it gives opportunity to discuss different points of views.
19. What are some of the best experiences you have had in your life? Sharing life experiences can help build connections and understanding between two people.
20. What is one thing you would like to learn or try in the next year? This is always an interesting topic as it shows what goals the other person is trying to achieve.