Tattoos serve as an expression of many things, including love to someone special. And with so many creative and unique ideas out there, date tattoos make for a powerful and memorable declaration of your love story. Here are 20 creative date tattoo ideas to capture your special moments together:
1. Script tattoos of your wedding date in the font of your choosing.
2. The date of your first kiss in a classic font and in your favorite colors.
3. Coordinate tattoos with the exact time and location of your first date.
4. ‘Your name’ + ‘My name’ with the date of your first meeting.
5. Handwritten ‘I love you’ in the language of your partner, followed by the date.
6. Your partner’s initials and the date of your anniversary.
7. A miniature cake with the date of your wedding anniversary.
8. A compass and the date of your first road trip.
9. The date of your first date in Roman numerals.
10. A constellation of stars with the date of your first kiss.
11. A music note symbolizing the date of your first concert together.
12. The date of your anniversary in the shape of a heart.
13. The date of your ‘Yes’ with ring and diamond tattoo designs.
14. A sunrise with the exact time of your first kiss.
15. Your lucky number with the date of your engagement.
16. An anchor tattoo with the date of your first cruise together.
17. Decorative script of the date with ‘Always and Forever’ underneath.
18. A symbol from your family heritage and the date of your commitment.
19. A lotus flower with the exact time and date of your vows
20. The date of your marriage with a love symbol of your choice.