Seattle, Washington is the perfect place for a romantic date night! From cozy beachside cuddles, to breathtaking views of the Space Needle, to trying out the city’s eclectic mix of restaurants, Seattle offers plenty of activities to share with your special someone. Here are 20 creative date night ideas in Seattle that are sure to be memorable!
1. Attend a Sounders game: Enjoy the thrilling atmosphere of a Seattle Sounders soccer game at CenturyLink Field.
2. Take a beer tasting tour: Explore Seattle’s unique craft breweries and discover craft beer, cider, and more.
3. Visit the Seattle Center: With an IMAX theater, carousel, and many restaurants, the Seattle Center offers plenty of evening entertainment.
4. Enjoy an outdoor movie screening: Some parks, beaches, and cafes show free outdoor screenings of classic and new films.
5. Take a Sea Zoo tour: Visit the Seattle Aquarium and explore the many species of aquatic creatures hiding beneath the waves.
6. Have a romantic picnic in Gas Works Park: Enjoy the Summer sunshine with a romantic, lakeside picnic in Gas Works Park.
7. Take a paddleboat ride around Green Lake: Rent a paddleboat and explore the tranquil waters of Green Lake.
8. Spend an evening at the Fremont Sunday Market: Explore the goods of local artisans and vendors, and eat delicious street food.
9. Go on a pub crawl through Georgetown: Sample the Seattle’s signature microbrews in the eclectic streets of Georgetown.
10. Have a beer and bowling night: Enjoy some friendly competition and beers at your local bowling alley.
11. Dine in the clouds at the Space Needle: Savour an unforgettable meal as you savour 360° views of the city.
12. Stroll through the Seattle Japanese Garden: Get lost in the peaceful gardens of the Seattle Japanese Garden.
13. Catch a show at the historic Paramount Theatre: Enjoy a classic movie or play under the stars at the iconic Paramount Theatre.
14. Take a romantic ferry ride: Enjoy the stunning view of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains on a romantic ferry ride.
15. Escape to Bainbridge Island: Escape the hustle and bustle with a romantic getaway to the peaceful island of Bainbridge.
16. Go on an outdoor art hike: See outdoor art installations and explore the vibrant canals of the Ballard Locks.
17. Visit the Olympic Sculpture Park: Admire the giant, stainless steel sculptures at the Olympic Sculpture Park.
18. Have a beer and hotdog night at the baseball stadium: Visit the iconic T-Mobile Park to see the Mariners and watch the fireworks show over the harbour.
19. Taste some wine at the Woodinville Wine Country: Spend the afternoon exploring the many wineries of Woodinville Wine Country.
20. Share a romantic dinner in Pike Place Market: Enjoy fresh seafood, local wines, and spectacular views of the harbour.