San Francisco has one-of-a-kind activities and restaurants to explore on date night! Here are 20 creative and romantic activities to turn up the heat in the city.
1. Take an intimate culinary journey in North Beach and enjoy fresh seafood, pasta and delicious Italian desserts.
2. Do a city bar crawl and explore unique dive bars with craft cocktails.
3. Attend a comedy show and laugh the night away.
4. Tour a few local wineries and sample delicious Napa wines.
5. Cruise around the Bay on a private boat and watch the sunset.
6. Take a stroll through Golden Gate Park and take in the picturesque views.
7. Dance under the stars at night in Dolores Park.
8. Participate in one of many free outdoor movie nights.
9. Visit one of the city’s numerous museums and enjoy fascinating exhibitions.
10. Tour the infamous Alcatraz Island, the former prison.
11. Explore Chinatown and get lost in all its vibrant colors.
12. Catch a late night show at one of the many theater venues.
13. Take a drive over the Golden Gate Bridge and admire the beauty of the city.
14. Shop for handmade items and souvenirs at the Ferry Building.
15. Try a yoga class or pick up a new skill together.
16. Play arcade games at Mission Bowling Club.
17. Dine at a rooftop restaurant and enjoy amazing views of the skyline.
18. Enjoy a picnic and relax at the beautiful Palace of Fine Arts.
19. Try out one of the many board game cafes.
20. Attend an outdoor food festival or attend a cooking class and learn to create dishes.