We live in the great city of San Diego, known for its world-famous beaches and vibrant culture. Dates here can be fun and unique, depending on your interests. If you need some inspiration for your next date night in San Diego, here are 20 creative ideas.
1. Drive in movie theater – enjoy a romantic evening at a classic drive-in movie theater with your favorite snacks.
2. Paintball – unleash your competitive side with a fun round of paintball.
3. Mission Trails Hike – explore the beauty of San Diego’s Mission Trails Regional Park on an evening hike.
4. Kayak Tour – take a sunset tour of Point Loma, Coronado, or La Jolla’s sea caves in a kayak.
5. Pub Tour – visit some of San Diego’s top microbreweries and enjoy some craft beer.
6. Balboa Park Picnic – pack a romantic picnic and explore Balboa Park’s beautiful gardens.
7. Wine Tasting – spend an evening at Bernardo Winery tasting some of San Diego’s best wines.
8. Dinner Cruise – enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner cruise around San Diego Bay.
9. Top Golf – experience a little bit of the Vegas experience with a round of golf at Top Golf.
10. Hot Air Balloon Ride – soar above San Diego’s landscape and explore its beauty from a hot air balloon.
11. Sunset Horseback Ride – explore San Diego’s beaches on horseback, as the sun sets.
12. San Diego Symphony – enjoy a romantic evening at San Diego’s world-renowned symphony.
13. Comedy Show – spend an evening on a funny date and enjoy some local stand-up comedy.
14. Salsa Dancing – let loose and learn how to salsa with your significant other.
15. San Diego Zoo – spend a night exploring San Diego Zoo’s many exhibits.
16. Go Kart Racing – hit the track and enjoy a little friendly competition with Go Kart Racing.
17. Outdoor Movie Night – set up a projector and screen in your backyard and enjoy a romantic outdoor movie night.
18. Helicopter Ride – explore San Diego’s gorgeous landscape from a bird’s eye perspective with a helicopter ride.
19. Cooking Class – sign up for a cooking class together and learn how to create some of your favorite dishes.
20. Star Gazing – take a telescope to one of San Diego’s dark sky sights and explore the stars.