San Antonio, Texas is the perfect city to explore with your partner! Whether you’re looking for a romantic evening or something more adventurous, there’s something for everyone. Here are 20 creative date night ideas in San Antonio that you’ll be sure to enjoy.
1. Have a picnic and watch the sunset at Brackenridge Park.
2. Dine under the stars at Alamo Street Eat Bar Tacos & Tequila.
3. Visit the botanical gardens at San Antonio’s Japanese Tea Garden.
4. Check out the nightlife at Azuca Nuevo Latino.
5. Go for a romantic dinner cruise on the San Antonio Riverwalk.
6. Test your skills at an escape room.
7. Visit the historical sites at the Alamo.
8. Take a romantic stroll at San Antonio’s Esquire Jazz Club.
9. Enjoy a romantic dinner at the Tower of the Americas.
10. Spend the evening dancing at the Esquire Tavern.
11. Explore the backstage of the Majestic Theater.
12. Enjoy the festivities at Fiesta San Antonio.
13. Try a beer or wine tasting at Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling.
14. Have an old-fashioned date night at the Drive-In Theater.
15. Go on a scavenger hunt around San Antonio’s River Walk.
16. Take a romantic stroll and dine under the stars at the San Antonio Museum Reach.
17. Enjoy a candlelit dinner at the Brick at Blue Star.
18. Take a romantic walk across the Paseo del Rio Bridge.
19. Take a romantic hot air balloon ride.
20. Rent a kayak and go for a night paddle.