Introducing 20 creative and fun date night ideas that are perfect for those living in Sacramento and wanting to explore the city’s attractions! From dinner cruises to outdoor concerts, there is something for everyone here. Whether you are looking for a romantic evening or something more adventurous, these ideas are sure to spice up your date night.
1. Take a dinner cruise on the American River with dinner and live entertainment.
2. Visit the Crocker Art Museum and take a romantic stroll through their galleries.
3. Go to a Sacramento outdoor summer concert.
4. Explore Midtown through a romantic walking tour.
5. Try tandem kayaking on the American River.
6. Enjoy a luxurious dinner at The Firehouse Restaurant.
7. Take a sunset horseback ride in the Sacramento River Delta.
8. Spend the day touring the old town of Folsom.
9. Visit the Capitol Park for a romantic picnic.
10. Go for a hot air balloon ride over Sacramento.
11. Stroll around the Regional Arts Center.
12. Take a hot-air balloon ride over the city and enjoy a different view of Sacramento.
13. Sign up for a cooking class and make a romantic meal together.
14. Enjoy a night out at the city’s best comedy club.
15. Take a brewery or winery tour and sample local drinks.
16. Attend an outdoor movie night at the Sacramento Zoo.
17. Visit Sacramento’s historic Chinatown and explore its winding alleys.
18. Spend a night of luxury at the Four Seasons Hotel.
19. Take a sunset boat ride on Lake Natoma.
20. Take a night time bike ride across the Tower Bridge.