Portland, Oregon is an amazing city for dating and offers plenty of unique date night ideas. From truffle making classes to taking a romantic paddle boat ride at the Portland Japanese Garden – get ready for an exciting and creative adventure with your significant other! Here are 20 creative date night ideas for Portland:
1. Marg Portland: Take the free Marg Portland walking tour to explore downtown Portland.
2. Chocolate Tasting: Visit a local Portland chocolatier for a decadent chocolate tasting experience.
3. Portland Japanese Garden: Spend an evening at the Portland Japanese garden taking a romantic paddle boat ride around the stunning landscape.
4. Bike Tour: Take a bike tour together and explore the city while biking along the waterfront.
5. International Rose Test Garden: Tour the International Rose Test Garden in Washington Park with stunningly beautiful rose blossoms.
6. Portland Art Museum: Enjoy the vibrant and eccentric artworks at the Portland Art Museum.
7. Oregon Symphony: Spend an evening listening to the Oregon Symphony Orchestra at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.
8. Picnic at Washington Park: Pack a picnic basket and enjoy a romantic picnic together at Washington Park.
9. Oregon Zoo: Spend a night getting to know animals from around the globe at the Oregon Zoo.
10. Oregon Coast Aquarium: Explore the unique aquarium and underwater world at the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
11. Portland Saturday Market: Hunt for unique treasures at the quirky Portland Saturday Market which takes place weekly.
12. Oregon Breweries: Take a beer tasting tour of Oregon microbreweries and learn about the history of beer brewing in Oregon.
13. End a Perfect Night with Dessert: end your creative date night with some sweet desserts from the coolest Portland ice cream and pastry shops.
14. Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI): explore the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) to learn about science and technology in a fun way.
15. Movies on the Waterfront: Enjoy watching films on a huge screen in breathtaking views of Portland’s stunning riverside.
16. River Cruises: Enjoy a night cruise on the Willamette River and take in the views of the city’s skyline.
17. Kayaking and Canoeing: Explore together by kayaking or canoeing around the city.
18. Escape Room: Take on a challenge with your date by trying to escape from a mysterious escape room.
19. Winery Tours: Enjoy a romantic tour of U-pick wineries in the region and sample some of the local wines.
20. Truffle Making Class: Spend a creative night learning how to make homemade truffles.