Introducing twenty creative date night ideas for couples in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – a city known for its urban, cultural and recreational attractions. From interactive classes to craft beer tastings to romantic cruises, these ideas are sure to be the perfect evening for any couple looking to switch up their dating routine.
1. Take a Craft Beer Tasting Tour: With over 50 breweries around the city, you can experience some of the best craft beers in the state.
2. Night Kayaking on the Rivers: Enjoy a romantic evening of kayaking on the rivers and lake around the city.
3. Brewery Hopping: Check out the various craft breweries all around the city and sample some of the best beers and ales on tap.
4. Attend a Music Show or Festival: Experience the best local and international music acts in Pittsburgh with great food, entertainment and drinks.
5. Fly through the Tree Tops on a Zip Line Adventure: Take an adventurous zip-line tour through the tree tops and enjoy beautiful views of the city.
6. Spend the Night at a Luxurious Hotel with a View: Settle in for the night in a luxurious 4-star hotel near downtown and enjoy the amazing views of the city.
7. Visit an Escape Room: Test your problem-solving skills with a trip to an Escape Room, where you will face fun riddles and mysteries to figure out.
8. Stroll Through the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium: Check out the many animals and exhibits at the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium and watch as they go about their lives.
9. Spend a Evening at a Local Theater: Enjoy a night of live stage entertainment and a great movie at one of the local theaters in the city.
10. Take in a Show at Heinz Hall: Spend a romantic evening listening to the sweet sounds of the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra or a one of a kind performance at Heinz Hall.
11. Interactive Cooking Class: Learn to make something delicious with an interactive cooking class and create a unique evening of food and laughs.
12. Take a Bike Tour: Get on two wheels and take a bike tour of the city.
13. Visit the Andy Warhol Museum: Take in the art and culture of the famous painter Andy Warhol at this wonderful museum.
14. Take a Ride on the Duquesne Incline: Enjoy a night time ride on the Duquesne Incline and the stunning views of the city.
15. See a Stand-up Comedy Show: Laugh the night away at one of the many stand-up comedy shows in the city.
16. Reverse Cowgirl at Artists Image Resource: A great date night adventure filled with art and fun workshop activities.
17. Enjoy Dinner at a Harbor Cruise: Get on a boat and explore the city from the water with dinner at a harbor cruise.
18. Biking at Riverview Park: Enjoy a night in the wilderness of Riverview Park with mountain biking or biking along the rivers.
19. Make Chocolate Together: Learn how to make some tantalising chocolates together with a master craftsperson.
20. Catch a Screening at the Open Rivers Cinema: Get cozy and watch a great movie or documentary at the Open Rivers Cinema.