Orlando, Florida is a spectacular city with many great date night opportunities. Whether you’re looking for something new and adventurous or something cozy and quiet, anyone can find something enjoyable in Orlando. Here are 20 creative date night ideas that are sure to make your evening in Orlando one to remember:
1. Take a Helicopter Ride: Get a unique perspective on the City Beautiful by taking a private helicopter tour of the area.
2. Visit Gatorland: Get up close and personal with some of the state’s aquatic giants while taking a guided tour of Gatorland.
3. Paint Night: Get creative at one of the many paint nights in the city. Art materials are provided and all you need to bring is your creative spirit.
4. Head to Icebar Orlando: Bundle up for the chilled temperatures of Icebar Orlando and have a one-of-a-kind drink in a literal ice glass.
5. Romantic Hot Air Balloon Ride: Take to the skies with your sweetheart on a romantic hot air balloon ride for an unforgettable date night experience.
6. Concert at the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center: Experience one of the city’s premier venues with a performance by one of your favorite artists.
7. Visit the Harry P. Leu Gardens: Stroll through this lush oasis and admire the beauty of nature with your sweetheart.
8. Take a Nighttime Stroll Around Lake Eola: Enjoy the serene beauty of Lake Eola while taking a romantic moonlit stroll.
9. Theatre at the Orlando Repertory Theatre: Catch a musical production, comedy show, or other theatrical presentation at the Orlando Repertory Theatre.
10. Date Night at Universal’s City Walk: Enjoy a one-of-a-kind night out that features shopping, live music, and delicious food.
11. Yacht Tour of Central Florida’s Waterways: Wine and dine on the open sea at a luxury yacht tour of Central Florida’s watery treasures.
12. Take a Cooking Class: Sign up for a cooking class together and learn the tricks of the trade.
13. Take a Spa Night: Treat yourself and your significant other to a night of relaxation with a spa night at one of the city’s finest wellness centers.
14. Stroll Through the Oviedo Flea Market: Hand-pick a few special items for each other and stargaze at one of the largest flea markets in Central Florida.
15. Dine Under the Stars: Experience a magical dinner in the company of the stars at the Dane V. Bowers Observatory.
16.Visit an Art Gallery: Get inspired at any of the art galleries in town and find one-of-a-kind pieces.
17. Kayak Adventure: Get out on the water and explore nature’s beauty on a kayaking adventure for two.
18. Take part in a Brewery Tour: Sample some of the city’s finest brews before pairing a few with dinner.
19. Wine Tasting at Quantum Leap Winery: Choose your favorite bottle of wine with a private tour and tasting at the Quantum Leap Winery.
20. Enjoy Dinner and a Movie: Take a break from the night’s activities with dinner and a movie at one of Orlando’s exquisite rooftop cinemas.