There are plenty of ways to keep the spark alive in your relationship, and a creative date night is one of them. Omaha offers a range of exciting and unique experiences to enjoy with your special someone – here are 20 creative date night ideas in Omaha!
1. Enjoy an evening at the Henry Doorly Zoo, which features a nocturnal animal exhibit.
2. Visit the Speedway-Lincoln County Raceway for a thrilling evening of live car racing.
3. Take in a performance at the Omaha Community Playhouse.
4. Enjoy a romantic picnic in the heart of Omaha’s historic Gene Leahy Mall.
5. Sip cocktails or wine on the patio of Upstream Brewing Company.
6. Attend a live show at the Omaha Symphony.
7. Go for a stroll through Omaha’s Old Market district.
8. Ride the Ferris Wheel at Omaha’s fun and unique Tuthill Park amusement park.
9. Take a culinary adventure and find some delicious street food.
10. Enjoy a romantic carriage tour of downtown Omaha.
11. Catch a movie at Marcus Midtown Cinema.
12. Sip on some local brews at the Farnam House Brewing Co.
13. Kayak or paddleboard along the Missouri River.
14. Go mini-golfing at SeaSide Golfland.
15. Play pinball and arcade games at The Resource Center.
16. Attend a live stand-up comedy show at the Funny Bone Comedy Club.
17. Visit the Florence Mill for a night of quiet relaxation.
18. Explore the culture and art of Omaha at the Joslyn Art Museum.
19. Take a salsa dance lesson at the Omaha Dance Center.
20. Spend a romantic evening in an Omaha treehouse Airbnb.