Oklahoma City offers plenty of romantic and exciting date night ideas for couples to experience. From romantic restaurant dinners to adventurous outdoor activities, there’s something for every couple to love. Here are 20 creative date night ideas that you and your partner can enjoy in Oklahoma City.
1. Hike to a scenic outlook together.
2. Attend an outdoor summer concert.
3. Have dinner at the top of the Devon Tower.
4. Go on a riverboat cruise at the Bricktown Canal.
5. Visit a winery and take a tour together.
6. Enjoy an evening horseback ride.
7. Attend a cooking class together.
8. Go to a local brewery and tour the facility.
9. Check out the Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
10. Take a carriage ride through the downtown area.
11. Visit the Myriad Botanical Gardens and explore the beautiful plants and flowers.
12. Play mini golf together.
13. Take a hot air balloon ride and view the city from the sky.
14. Have a romantic picnic dinner in a city park.
15. Take a sunset cruise along the Arkansas River.
16. Visit the Zoo or the Oklahoma City Zoo.
17. Go to a movie at the Harkins Theater in Bricktown.
18.Take a brewery tour at the OK City Brewing Company.
19. Go bowling and make a fun competition out of it.
20. Enjoy the evening at the OKC Memorial Museum.