With so much to do in such an eclectic city, Miami is the perfect city for date night. Whether it’s the early evening or late night, the sunshine city of has a variety of romantic activities to offer for couples. Here, we will be providing twenty creative and out of the ordinary date night ideas for couples living or visiting Miami.
1. Visit the Wynwood Art District. Catch up on your favorite local street murals and soak up the artistic vibe of this vibrant district at one of its many galleries.
2. Attend a Zumba class together. Dancing in public can often be a very freeing activity, and is a great way to stay active while having some fun.
3. Take a boat ride around Miami Beach. Enjoy the views of South Beach while enjoying the calming sounds of the waves lapping against the boat.
4. Hit up a UFC fighting class. Channel your inner Bruce Lee and become a proficient fighter together.
5. Attend a local salsa/bachata/merengue club and dance the night away.
6. Enjoy a night of stargazing in Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park.
7. Attend an IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show). Learn the latest techniques in the world of cosmetology and makeup artistry.
8. Pack a picnic for a romantic twilight picnic in Marine Stadium Park on Virginia Key.
9. Take a ride to Key West and indulge in some of the best seafood it has to offer.
10. Have a foodie date night and sample dishes from different countries at the International Market Place in Miami.
11. Enjoy some virtual reality gaming at Dave & Busters in Downtown Miami.
12. Head to a local karaoke bar and belt out some favourites together.
13. Spend an evening at the Wynwood Walls outdoor gallery. Look at the amazing outdoor artwork and take great pictures with colorful murals as your backdrop.
14. Watch a live show at Miami Improv. Who knows, you might even make an appearance on stage!
15. Check out the ever-changing Miami skyline on a nighttime cruise.
16. Take a Latin dance class, such as Salsa or Merengue. Learn to move your body with confidence and grace.
17. Visit The Frost Science Museum for some interactive activities.
18. Rent a bike for the Miami Beach boardwalk and get some fresh air.
19. Spend an evening eating at Versailles restaurant and enjoy the Cuban music and atmosphere.
20. Attend a writing workshop together and explore the creative talents of both of you.