Los Angeles is a city full of entertainment and potential. From the Hollywood sign to the Griffith Observatory, there is plenty to explore; and no better way to explore it than with a night out on the town. With that in mind, here are 20 creative date night ideas in LA.
1. Take a night stroll through downtown and the historic theatres for some great people watching.
2. Visit the classic and iconic Griffith Observatory to star gaze.
3. Take a helicopter ride over the city to experience it from a totally different perspective.
4. Attend an outdoor movie screening in one of the parks.
5. Enjoy happy hour drinks and tacos at a rooftop bar.
6. Rent a paddle board or kayak for a fun evening workout on one of the nearby lakes.
7. Go for a bike ride on the Venice Beach Boardwalk.
8. Enjoy a romantic dinner at a rooftop restaurant with a view of the city.
9. Venture to one of the many local farmer’s markets in search of unique and exotic foodstuffs.
10. Take a drive through Malibu and stop to explore the beaches along the coast.
11. Attend a sports match at one of the local stadiums.
12. Participate in a wine tasting or brewery tour.
13. Get creative at a painting class with drinks.
14. Challenge each other to a game of bowling.
15. Visit one of the city’s many museums or art galleries.
16. Relax and take a couples yoga or massage class.
17. Go salsa dancing at one of the city’s local Latin clubs.
18. Plan a special picnic in one of the many parks.
19. Explore the many restaurants and food trucks around the city.
20. Curate your own classic evening out of dinner and a movie at the drive-in theater.