Las Vegas is full of exciting and romantic date night experiences. From amazing restaurants to live entertainment, this is the perfect city to show your special someone how much you care. Here are 20 creative date night ideas to make your next Vegas adventure amazing.
1. Take a trip on the Stratosphere Tower for breathtaking 360° views of the Las Vegas skyline.
2. Enjoy the Las Vegas Fremont Street Experience – a multi-sensory attraction with digital displays, live music, and a light show.
3. Take a culinary class at Sur La Table to learn how to make classic French cuisine.
4. Witness the wonder of Cirque du Soleil’s Love show – a classic Cirque production with music from The Beatles.
5. Relax and pamper yourself at one of the many spas.
6. Sample the internationally-acclaimed cuisine of Gordon Ramsay and his namesake restaurant at Las Vegas Strip.
7. Take a romantic stroll beneath the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas or walk hand-in-hand down the Boardwalk.
8. Visit the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden to admire exotic flowers and plants.
9. Ride a gondola through the canals of Venetian Las Vegas.
10. Catch a live show at the Mandalay Bay Theater.
11. Go bowling at the world’s largest bowling alley at the MGM Grand Casino.
12. Get a skyline view of the city in a hot air balloon ride.
13. Taste some of the best wine in the world at the Wynn Hotel.
14. Enjoy a classic steak dinner and a great show at the Stratosphere.
15. Take a romantic drive up to Mount Charleston for an unforgettable view of Las Vegas.
16. Go camping on the lake and take in nature’s beauty.
17. Enjoy a Broadway-style show at the Bellagio Resort & Casino.
18. Attend a concert at one of the many outdoor venues in Las Vegas.
19. Take a photography or painting class to explore your creative side.
20. Catch a comedy or improv show at one of the off-Strip comedy clubs.