Kansas City is home to a wide variety of attractions and activities, making it the perfect place for a memorable date night. From exploring the vibrant city lights to taking in some of the most stunning views, there’s something for everyone in Kansas City. Here are 20 creative date night ideas for Kansas City:
1. Learn how to make mozzarella on a cheese making class.
2. Enjoy a romantic carriage ride through the city.
3. Attend a free outdoor concert.
4. Take a pottery wheel class and make your own creations.
5. Catch a show at the innovative Harvester Arts space.
6. Take a romantic tour through the new World War I museum.
7. Stroll through Loose Park’s lovely gardens.
8. Spend some time at the Carl B. Shannon Butterfly Pavilion.
9. Enjoy a beautiful sunset over Liberty Memorial.
10. Go on a craft beer tour around the city.
11. Sample some of the top local restaurants.
12. Take a scenic riverboat cruise along the Missouri River.
13. Explore the kooky Kauffman Memorial Gardens.
14. Take a walking tour of the historic West Bottoms.
15. Take a night-time train tour through the historic Union Station.
16. Go on a photo safari at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
17. Explore the vibrant street art at the Crossroads Arts District.
18. Catch a show at KC Improv Theatre.
19. Indulge in a romantic dinner at the top of the Nelson-Atkins Building.
20. Spend a night of stargazing at the Powell Observatory.