Here are some conversation starters for date night:
1. What do you think has been the best moment of your life so far? This is a great conversation starter to help you get to know each other better, as it can help you both learn more about each other’s positive experiences.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? This can open up a fun discussion as you can both talk about the types of places you’d both like to explore, and what activities you might do while traveling.
3. What are your five favorite movies of all time? Discussing favorite movies is a great way to get to know each other’s tastes and preferences for different types of media.
4. What would be your dream job? This question can teach you a lot about your date’s long-term goals and aspirations.
5. What 3 things would you want to take on a deserted island? This could be a fun thought exercise and a great way to learn more about each other’s problem-solving skills.
6. What were some of your favorite childhood memories? This is a great way to discuss past experiences and of course, have some laughs.
7. What project are you most proud of? This question provides insight into the important activities that have been meaningful to your date.
8. What’s your favorite type of music? Talking about musical preferences can lead to some really fun conversations.
9. What was it like growing up in your hometown? Learning about your date’s upbringing can be very telling, and can often lead to unique conversations.
10. What are your favorite books? Talk about books you’ve both enjoyed and compare notes on the stories in each one.
11. If you could visit any museum, what museum would it be? This can help bring out the curious side of your date.
12. What are some of your favorite things to do outdoors? Exploring nature and the activities your date enjoys can be very interesting and intriguing.
13. What are some of your favorite quotes? Talk about the different meaningful or inspirational quotes that each of you has heard and why they mean something to you.
14. What would you do if you had a million dollars? It can be fun to think about how you would use large sums of money, while still being aware of the responsibilities.
15. What is your favorite type of food? Talking about food preferences is a great way to explore different cuisines with each other.
16. What goal have you been working on recently? This can encourage your date to discuss the progress they’ve been making on projects they’re passionate about.
17. If you could learn a new skill, what would it be? This can open up a conversation about the different talents and expertise you both would appreciate acquiring one day.
18. What would you do to spend a perfect day? Planning a perfect day together can get you two thinking about the activities you both enjoy doing.
19. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? Share funny stories and experiences that had you both rolling with laughter.
20. What would be your perfect vacation? Talk about the type of holiday you both would like to go on one day.