St Louis is an incredible city to explore with your sweetheart. Whether you are looking for a romantic adventure or an entire day of fun, we’ve got you covered with these 20 creative date ideas in St Louis.
1. Celebrate the night at the St. Louis Ballet’s “India Festival”
2. Check out the jaw-dropping exhibits and sculptures at the St Louis Art Museum
3. Tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, or enjoy a beer and pub fare at Brew Hub.
4. Make a stop at St Louis’ iconic Citygarden, a stunning public park featuring memorable sculptures and a picturesque waterfall.
5. Enjoy a scenic carriage ride through St Louis’ historic streets and neighborhoods.
6. Take a romantic stroll along the shores of the Mississippi River.
7. Try your luck at one of St Louis’ many casinos.
8. Take a beer-tour across the city’s dozens of local breweries.
9. Feed the swans, ducks and geese by boat at the Jefferson Barracks Park pond.
10. Settle in for a day of music, carnival rides and food at the soulful Fair St Louis festival.
11. Explore the hustle and bustle of the City Market – from fresh produce to street performers, you’re sure to find something to do.
12. Take a romantic picnic to Centennial Commons.
13. Get hands-on with the animals at the St Louis Zoo.
14. Kick off the night with live music, drinks and delicious food at the popular Blueberry Hill.
15. Catch a St Louis Cardinals game and cheer them on to victory.
16. Enjoy a special night at one of the many playhouses in St Louis.
17. Ride the brand new Ferris wheel at the St Louis wheel.
18. Take a tour of the historic Cathedral Basilica of St Louis.
19. Take a ride on the historic St Louis Loop Trolley.
20. Go on a bike tour with a stop at the popular Forest Park.