San Jose is an exciting city with plenty of unique and fun date ideas. From outdoor activities and culture experiences to unique dining and nightlife spots, there is something for everyone in San Jose. Here are 20 creative date ideas for couples looking for a special time together.
1. Attend the San Jose Flea Market to browse around the hundreds of vendors offering anything from food, antiques and handcrafted items.
2. Visit the stunning Winchester Mystery House. See the mansion’s 160 rooms and its secret passages and gardens.
3. Have a picnic in Waterglen Park with a stunning view of the Uvas Reservoir.
4. Catch a San Jose Earthquakes game at Avaya Stadium.
5. Attend a musical or play at the San Jose Repertory Theatre.
6. Cruise on the San Jose Riverwalk and take in the riverside scenery.
7. Visit Santa Clara University’s Mission Santa Clara de Asís.
8. Visit the Tech Museum for an interactive and creative experience.
9. Indulge in some wine tasting at a local winery in Los Gatos.
10. Take a yoga session at the Peaceful Dragon Floating Lotus.
11. Take a cooking class together.
12. Go for an evening stroll in San Jose’s Japantown.
13. Take part in San Jose’s exciting nightlife with restaurants, bars and clubs.
14. Enjoy a romantic dinner in an intimate downtown dining spot.
15. Catch some live music at the historic San Jose State University Concert Hall.
16. Visit the Guadalupe River Park & Gardensfor cultural attractions and lovely nature trails.
17. Take a cycling tour to explore the city.
18. Visit San Jose’s renowned Museum of Art and History.
19. Escape the city buzz with a camping trip at Henry W. Coe State Park.
20. Take a scenic stroll at the rooftop garden of San Pedro Square Market.