Los Angeles is a romantic city with plenty of possibilities for a great date. From romantic beaches to thrilling adventure parks, no matter what your interests, you can have a unique and memorable time with that special someone. Here are 20 creative date ideas in Los Angeles:
1. Take a stroll down the Santa Monica Pier and ride on the vintage carousel.
2. Have a picnic in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery and watch an outdoor movie.
3. Take a spin class together and then have a romantic dinner in Venice.
4. Rent a tandem bike and explore the beaches of Malibu.
5. Visit the iconic Griffith Park Observatory and gaze at the stars.
6. Visit the architecture-rich Walt Disney Concert Hall and end the night with a romantic dinner downtown.
7. Rent a paddleboard and explore the harbor of Marina Del Rey.
8. Ride the tram to the top of Mt. Hollywood for an amazing sunset view.
9. Gaze at the lights of CityWalk from the Universal Studios tour.
10. Visit the incredible LA County Museum of Art and end the night with a picnic at Grand Park.
11. Enjoy a romantic dinner cruise around the harbor followed by a stroll along the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
12. Catch a Downtown sunset at the top of the OUE Skyspace and then enjoy a film afterwards.
13. Rent a canoe and explore the tranquil waters of Echo Park.
14. Have dinner in the lush gardens of the Huntington Library.
15. Take a helicopter ride through the Los Angeles skyline.
16. Visit the amazing Watts Towers and discover its unique history.
17. Spend a day kayaking up the San Gabriel River.
18. Explore the amazing grounds and architecture at the Getty Museum.
19. Take a romantic walk through the hike-and-bike paths of Griffith Park.
20. Rent a sailboat and explore the coastline of Santa Monica Bay.