Utah has plenty of fun and creative date ideas to explore. From outdoor adventures to unique museum visits and everything in between, you and your partner will be sure to have some great quality time together. Here are 20 creative date ideas to check out when visiting Utah:
1. Explore an iconic national park like Zion, Arches, or Canyonlands.
2. Take a day trip to explore the scenic Red Rock Country.
3. Check out one of Utah’s many breathtaking ski resorts.
4. Sample beer, wine, and spirits at one of Utah’s craft breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
5. Go shopping at the Downtown Farmers Market or City Creek Center.
6. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner.
7. Take a scenic hike with a picnic at the end.
8. Spend the day off-roading in Moab or sand-duned bashing in Little Sahara.
9. Take a romantic stroll along the world-renowned Bonneville Salt Flats.
10. Tour Temple Square and the Salt Lake LDS Temple grounds.
11. Take a cooking class at Eat in Salt Lake or another culinary school.
12. Participate in a unique Segway tour in Salt Lake City.
13. Kick off your Saturday night at the historic Gallivan Center Ice Rink.
14. Get some laughs at Wiseguys Comedy Club.
15. Spend a night out of nature under a blanket of stars in a nearby state park.
16. Catch a show at the Eccles Theater.
17. Go exploring at the Natural History Museum of Utah.
18. Attend a traditional Pow-wow at the Uintah and Ouray Reservation.
19. Catch a minor league baseball game at the Salt Lake Bees Stadium.
20. Experience the thrill of ziplining at Utah Olympic Park.