Phoenix, Arizona is home to almost 1.6 million people and offers countless date opportunities for singles and couples. Whether you’re looking for a romantic dinner for two or an adventure to explore the Sonoran Desert, there’s something for everyone here. Here are 20 creative date ideas in Phoenix to get you started:
1. Take a hot air balloon ride at sunrise and watch the colors of the desert change as the sun rises.
2. Spend a day exploring the gardens at Desert Botanical Garden.
3. Cruise around town in a vintage car for a unique date night.
4. Visit the Japanese Friendship Garden for a romantic stroll and some great photo opportunities.
5. Hike to the top of Camelback Mountain for a breathtaking view of the city.
6. Take a sunset kayak tour down the Salt River.
7. Check out Raven Golf Club for an afternoon of golf and refreshments.
8. Attend a concert by a local band at any one of the night clubs in downtown Phoenix.
9. Catch a jazz show at one of the clubs Downtown or in Old Town Scottsdale.
10. Share a picnic in the park and watch the sunset over Papago Park.
11. Attend a cooking class at Sunizona Farms and learn to prepare a delicious meal together.
12. Explore the Musical Instrument Museum and decide on your favorite sound together.
13. Visit the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum for some culture and creative inspiration.
14. Take a road trip to Jerome to spend the day exploring the history and art of the old mining town.
15. Go wine tasting at one of the many wineries in the Phoenix area.
16. Attend a show at the iconic Orpheum Theatre.
17. Rent a tandem bike and explore the trails in South Mountain Park.
18. Visit one of the luxurious resort spas together and indulge in a couples massage.
19. Play a round of golf in one of Phoenix’s many championship courses.
20. View the stars at the Phoenix Chamber observatory and learn about astronomy together.