Orlando, Florida is home to theme parks, world-class restaurants, and beautiful landscapes, so it’s no surprise that many people look to the city for creative date ideas. Whether you’re looking for an adventure-filled day or a romantic evening, here are some creative date ideas in Orlando that will help you create an unforgettable experience.
1. Take a tour and have lunch at Universal Studios.
2. Have a romantic picnic in one of Central Florida’s many beautiful parks.
3. Take a boat tour through the city’s waterways.
4. Spend an evening at the Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel.
5. Visit one of the city’s many botanical gardens.
6. Check out a movie at the movies at the Dr. Phillips Center.
7. Have a day of thrills at Disney’s park, Typhoon Lagoon.
8. Watch the sunset and take a walk around Lake Eola.
9. Join a class together at The Art Institute of Orlando.
10. Doing some bowling at Kings Bowl.
11. Go on an airboat ride at Boggy Creek Airboat Rides.
12. Enjoy the views of downtown Orlando on The Wheel at ICON Park.
13. Take a canoe ride around Shingle Creek Park.
14. Check out a music concert at the House of Blues.
15. Catch a performance of the André Rieu Orchestra.
16. Take a glassblowing class at the Corelle Centre for Art & Science.
17. Explore the wildlife at Gatorland.
18. Visit the Morse Museum and explore its large collection of glass art.
19. Go for a romantic dinner at the rooftop Plancha Latin Street Food.
20. Take a boat ride and have a romantic dinner at Bok Tower Gardens.