NYC is an amazing place to explore with your date. Whether you are looking for a romantic night, an outdoor adventure, or a fun activity to do together, there are lots of creative date ideas to choose from. Here are 20 creative date ideas to spice up any NYC date night.
1. Take a sunrise or sunset boat ride on the Hudson River.
2. Explore different areas of the city with a self-guided walking tour.
3. Treat yourselves to a fancy dinner at an upscale restaurant.
4. Get creative at one of NYC’s many painting or pottery classes.
5. Pick some fresh fruits and vegetables at a farmers’ market.
6. Take a bike ride around Central Park.
7. Visit the museums after hours, like MoMA’s free admission on Fridays.
8. Enjoy the city views from Top of the Rock or The Empire State Building.
9. Take a scenic hike in one of the city’s many parks.
10. Visit the Bronx Zoo and check out the animals.
11. Take a trip to Coney Island and go on a ferris wheel ride together.
12. Have a picnic and watch the sunset at Brooklyn Bridge Park.
13. Get tickets for a Broadway show.
14. Take a brewery tour together in Brooklyn.
15. Head to the beach and watch the waves from the shore.
16. Explore Chelsea Market and sample the food from all over the world.
17. Go for a night of ice-skating at the Wollman Rink.
18. Take a culinary class and learn to cook something fun together.
19. Visit the Highline and take in the views of the city.
20. Sing your hearts out at a karaoke bar.