Taking a date to Los Angeles is sure to be an exciting, fun and memorable experience! With its long list of attractions, endless list of restaurants and endless array of activities, you will never run out of fun, creative ideas for you and your date. Here are 20 creative date ideas in Los Angeles:
1. Attend a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game at the Staples Center.
2. Go bowling at the Highland Park Bowl.
3. Enjoy the beach and watch sunset at Santa Monica Pier.
4. Catch a show of your choice at the iconic Hollywood Bowl.
5. Visit the Broad Contemporary Art Museum in LACMA.
6. Picnic in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area.
7. Take a tour of the Hollywood sign.
8. Go for a romantic hike at Griffith Park.
9. Do yoga together at Runyon Canyon.
10. Stroll through the Huntington Library & Botanical Gardens.
11. Rent a boat and explore Marina Del Rey.
12. Visit the Last Bookstore in the Arts District.
13. Treat yourselves to dinner & a movie at the Arclight Hollywood.
14. Have dinner & drinks at the Top of the Mark in the AT&T building.
15. Take a food tour of Grand Central Market.
16. Scenic drive down Sunset Boulevard.
17. Relax under the stars at the Griffith Observatory.
18. Bike ride along the Venice Beach Boardwalk.
19. Take a stand-up paddle boarding lesson at Playa Del Rey.
20. Enjoy a romantic gondola ride at the Venice Canals.