Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to get creative with your date night. There’s so many possibilities to make this holiday special for your loved one. Here is a list of 20 creative ideas for Valentines Day to put a unique twist on a night of connection and fun.
1. Scavenger hunt – Create a fun scavenger hunt for your special someone to follow for clues.
2. Wine tasting – Visit a local vineyard or winery for a special tasting experience.
3. State park picnic – Pack a picnic basket and find a spot in a nearby state park.
4. Cooking class – Learn something new together by taking a cooking class.
5. Road trip – Go explore a nearby city you’ve never been to.
6. Spa day – Relax and unwind together at a local spa.
7. City lights – Go to a spot that overlooks the city and share some sparkling cider.
8. Nighttime bike ride – Rent some bikes and explore your city by night.
9. Movie marathon – Spend the night cuddled up with a movie marathon and snacks.
10. Amusement park – Visit a nearby theme park for a day full of thrilling rides and fun.
11. Dance lesson – Learn a new dance together with a private lesson.
12. Virtual escape room – Play an online escape room together as a team.
13. Stroll down memory lane – Visit your special someone’s favorite childhood spot.
14. Stargazing – Bundle up and find a spot away from the city to stargaze.
15. Helicopter tour – Get a bird’s eye view of your city from a helicopter tour.
16. Build a snowman – Have a snowman or even a snow fort building competition.
17. Adventure course – Tackle an adventure course together with zip-lining and rope courses.
18. Paint night – Sign up for an online virtual painting class and let your creativity flow.
19. Live music – Check out a local concert and support a talented artist.
20. Wine & paint – Have the best of both worlds with a lively paint night with wine.