Boston is one of the most exciting and historic cities in the world and is a great place for a date. Whether you’re visiting on vacation or live locally, these creative date ideas will liven up your time together.
1. Visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
2. Check out the various free events and concerts in the parks throughout Boston.
3. Catch a Celtics game at TD Garden.
4. Explore the numerous islands of Boston Harbor.
5. Go ice skating at Frog Pond.
6. Browse the extensive public art collection along the Freedom Trail.
7. Challenge each other to a game of mini-golf at Putt-Putt.
8. Stop by the Museum of Fine Arts or the Institute of Contemporary Art.
9. Enjoy a romantic sunset stroll along the Charles River Esplanade.
10. Attend a live performance at the Wilbur Theatre.
11. Take a tour of Fenway Park.
12. Try out some of the unique restaurants in Chinatown.
13. Head out to Wahlburgers for a fun and delicious meal.
14. Visit some of the historical sites located in Boston, such as the USS Constitution Museum or the Bunker Hill Monument.
15. Go whale watching at the New England Aquarium.
16. Learn something new together at the Museum of Science.
17. Take in a show at the Hatchshell.
18. Spend the afternoon shopping for unique souvenirs on Newbury Street.
19. Sample local beers on a brewery tour.
20. Take a romantic trolley ride through Boston.