Are you looking for creative date ideas in Atlanta? Atlanta offers plenty of romantic options for couples looking for a romantic hangout. From picturesque views to exciting attractions and memorable experiences, this list of 20 creative date ideas in Atlanta is sure to help you plan an unforgettable date night for you and your partner.
1. Watch a show at the Alliance Theatre.
2. Take a stroll through the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
3. Visit the High Museum of Art.
4. Sip wine at Margaret Mitchell House.
5. Enjoy a scenic hike at Stone Mountain Park.
6. Have craft beers at Sweetwater Brewery.
7. Catch a movie at the historic Plaza Theatre.
8. Attend a live concert or music festival.
9. Play pinball and arcade games at Joystick Gamebar.
10. Rent a canoe or kayak and paddle down the Chattahoochee River.
11. Have dinner at historic Paschal’s Restaurant.
12. Take a cooking class together.
13. Go stargazing at Fernbank Science Center.
14. Catch a movie at the Buckhead Theatre.
15. Dance the night away at MJQ Concourse.
16. Visit the Center for Civil and Human Rights.
17. Enjoy a picnic at Piedmont Park.
18. Attend a stand-up comedy show.
19. Go on a bike tour through the city.
20. Make your own pizza at Antico Pizza.