Intro: Starting a conversation with your boyfriend can be tricky, especially if both of you are feeling a bit shy or overwhelmed. Fortunately, with the following 20 conversation starters, you can easily get the conversation rolling and have a good time talking with your significant other.
1. What do you think about our future together? – This is a great conversation starter as it shows your interest in spending a lot of time with your partner in the near future. Also, it can start a discussion about your goals and dreams and how both of you can make them come true.
2. What do you think sets us apart? – This question can lead to some interesting conversations as it gives a chance to both of you to talk about the things that make the relationship unique. Plus, it can also be a great way to find out each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
3. What was the best moment of the day for you? – Through this, you can get to know more about what your partner does during the day and how he may have had a good time. This helps in finding out about the interests and passions of your significant other.
4. What did you learn today? – This is a good way to discover what he may have been reading, watching, listening to, or doing and share knowledge with each other.
5. What is something you want to do together soon? – By knowing what your partner wants to do the most, you can plan a delightful and fun activity to do together soon, providing a chance to explore something new.
6. What do you think is the key to a successful relationship? – Start a conversation about how you both think a good relationship should be and how you can work together to make it stronger.
7. What would you like to try together? – Maybe he wants to try something new and this conversation starter can serve as a great way to find out.
8. What was your most memorable moment with me? – This is a great question that can lead to some great conversations about the time both of you have spent together and how you have made each other’s life better.
9. What is something you admire about me? – This can be a good way to remind him of the things that made him fall in love with you and appreciate you even more.
10. What is something you would like to talk about more? – Allow him to open up and talk about anything that he may be interested in. This will create a much deeper connection in the relationship.
11. What would you like to do to make me smile? – This is a great conversation starter that shows that you care and wants him to make an effort to make you happy.
12. What was the most significant lesson you learned this week? – This can lead to a discussion about his personal journey and plans in life.
13. Are there any unresolved issues that you need to talk about? – This will help in finding out if there is anything that needs to be addressed by both of you to move forward in the relationship.
14. What do you think our relationship needs right now? – This will help you both identify how both of you can help the relationship and make it even more special.
15. What do you think your biggest strengths are? – This will give you an idea of his strengths and passions and allow you to appreciate them even more.
16. What is the most important thing to you in the relationship? – Speaking about the things that matter the most in the relationship can help both of you find a deeper connection with each other.
17. What would you do to make our relationship even better? – Get an idea about what he thinks needs to be done to improve your bond with each other.
18. Are there any changes you would like to see in our relationship? – Let him express his thoughts on how certain aspects of your relationship can be made better.
19. What would be your ideal date? – This is a great conversation starter that will give you an idea of how to make your next date even more exciting and special.
20. Do you have any exciting plans for this weekend? – You can start planning something together, making sure to have enough time together as a couple and do something nice and special.