Searching for some new, exciting and creative Dallas Date Night Ideas? Look no further! This list has plenty of ideas for couples to experience the spectacular city of Dallas. Here are 20 creative date night ideas to make your night special.
1. Catch a performance at the Winspear Opera House or Wyly Theatre – experience a night of music, theatre or a show.
2. Test your courage at a Haunted House – no holding hands allowed!
3. Enjoy a night of Romance and Art at the Dallas Art Museum – some say art is the highest form of communication.
4. Explore the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden – explore the gardens by day or attend an evening event like Yoga in the Garden.
5. Watch a classic at the movies at the Alamo Drafthouse – choose from wide selection of films, ranging from blockbusters to classic films.
6. Stargazing at Reverchon Park – gaze into the night sky with a telescope to view stars, planets and other astronomical wonders.
7. Visit the Dallas Aquarium – explore the sea creatures and coral reefs in undersea adventure.
8. Go Ice Skating on the ice-skating rink at Galleria Dallas – skate side by side for a romantic evening.
9. Take a ride on the Dallas Zoo Express – a miniature train ride around the zoo.
10. Visit Klyde Warren Park – take a stroll through the park and enjoy the light show at night.
11. Catch a Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium – cheer on America’s favorite team.
12. Attend a Comedy Show at the Addison Improv – laugh and have fun with friends.
13. Explore the Bishop Arts District – find small boutiques and restaurants, perfect for a night out.
14. Experience a Giants Skate Night at Fair Park – enjoy a special program featuring a live DJ and music all night long.
15. Visit The Dallas Farmers Markets – explore many of the local Texas farmers and producers under the night sky.
16. Visit the Dallas Museum of Art – explore the galleries to find art, culture and history.
17. Take a Night Tour of the Dallas skyline – cruise along the banks of the Trinity River and take in the beautiful views.
18. Check Out the Best of Dallas at Night – explore the city’s many bars, clubs, and venues.
19. Take a Brewery Tour – explore some of Dallas’ craft beer scene with a tour around the locals breweries.
20. Sing Karaoke at Stardust Lounge – join in on the fun with your date and sing your favorite karaoke songs.