Breaking the ice with new coworkers can often be awkward and uncomfortable. Try using these creative icebreaker questions to get conversations going and to get to know your new coworkers!
1. What made you decide to pursue a career in this field?
2. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
3. What do you like most about working here?
4. What career accomplishment are you most proud of?
5. What picture comes to mind when you think of success?
6. What hobby/activity do you enjoy indulging in the most?
7. What word or phrase do you most frequently use in conversations?
8. What’s something you’re looking forward to this year?
9. What motivates you to keep learning and growing?
10. What cringeworthy fashion trend did you follow in middle school?
11. What’s the weirdest fact you know?
12. What’s something you’re on a mission to master?
13. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?
14. Who was your childhood hero?
15. What piece of advice has had the biggest impact on your life?
16. What’s your favorite movie/book/TV show?
17. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
18. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
19. What do you like to do when you have a few free hours?
20. What superpower would you like to have?