Intro: Starting a conversation with a guy can be intimidating, but don’t worry! Here is a list of conversation starters to help you break the ice and get the conversation going!
1. Ask him what his favorite movie is and why: This will give you an idea of his taste in films, and could even lead to a discussion on films or topics related to films.
2. Ask him what he likes to do in his free time: Whether it’s watching TV, playing sports, or spending time with friends and family, it’s always nice to know what someone does for fun.
3. Ask him about his favorite music: Music is a great way to bond, so getting to know what type of music he listens to can help you build a connection.
4. Ask him what he does for a living: If he’s working, it’s always nice to show an interested in what he does. It’s also a great chance to learn more about what he does and how he got there.
5. Ask him about his family: If he’s comfortable talking about his family, it can help you get to know him better and understand him better.
6. Ask him what his dream is: Dreams can often be inspiring and it can be motivating to hear what his aspirations are.
7. Ask him what his hobbies are: This can help you find common interests and perhaps help you make plans together in the future.
8. Ask him where he is from: This can help you understand his background and culture better. It can also be a great way to learn about the different places he has been too.
9. Ask him about his favorite sports team: It can be fun to talk about your favorite sports teams and talk about how the season is going.
10. Ask him if he follows any celebrity gossip: This can often lead to unexpected conversations and provide an interesting glimpse into his personality.
11. Ask him what he thinks about the news: Understanding his perspective on the current events of the world can give you an idea of his beliefs and opinions.
12. Ask him what the best thing he has ever done is: Everyone likes to talk about the things they have accomplished in life, so this is a great conversation starter to get his mind flowing.
13. Ask him what his dream trip would be: This is a great conversation topic since everyone tends to have different bucket list trips that they want to go on.
14. Ask him what his favorite book is and why: Talking about books can often turn into a stimulating conversations and help understand his interests and preferences.
15. Ask him what his favorite childhood memory is: This can give you a glimpse into his past and can often lead to funny stories about a certain time for him.
16. Ask him what type of food he prefers: Finding out what type of food he likes can help you get creative with ideas for activities together.
17. Ask him which superpower he would want to have: This can often be a funny conversation, and can also lead to a discussion on what type of good he would do with the power.
18. Ask him what his favorite piece of clothing is: This is a great conversation topic since everyone usually has a piece of clothing that they favor, and why they favor it.
19. Ask him what type of music he doesn’t like: This can offer a different perspective into his music tastes, since everyone usually has music they can’t stand.
20. Ask him where he would go if he could travel anywhere in the world: Talking about travel destinations can often be an exciting discussion, and can also lead to humorous stories from his friends who have visited the same locations.