Introduction: Conversation starters with women can be very intimidating. Here are some ideas to help break the ice and get a conversation started.
1. Ask about her favourite hobby – This is a great way to get to know someone and can spark plenty of conversation.
2. Ask if she’s seen any good movies lately – Movies are a great topic of conversation and this is a simple way to get a conversation going.
3. Ask her some current events questions – This is a great way to show her your interest in the world around you and stimulate conversation.
4. Comment on her outfit – Compliments are always a great way to start a conversation and this is certainly a great one.
5. Ask her opinions on something you’re passionate about – Show her your interests and ask her what she thinks.
6. Ask her if she ever tried a certain food – Share your experiences and ask her if she has ever tried a certain dish.
7. Ask her if she’s been to any interesting places lately – Show her your curiosity and get her talking.
8. Ask her what her favourite type of music is – Music is always a great topic of conversation and this is a great way to start one.
9. Ask her what’s the best advice someone has ever given her – This question is sure to get her thinking and talking.
10. Ask her if she’s ever done anything crazy recently – This question is always sure to create conversation.
11. Ask her what her favourite type of book is – Books can be interesting to talk about, especially when you’re getting to know someone.
12. Ask her what she would do if she had a million dollars – This question can be fun to ask and will be sure to spark some conversation.
13. Ask her to tell you a funny story – Laughter can be the best icebreaker and this question is sure to do it.
14. Ask her what she loves most about her life right now – This is a great way to show her you are interested in her life and wants to get to know her more.
15. Ask her where her ideal vacation spot would be – This is a great way to get her dreaming and share her dreams.
16. Ask her what she would do if she only had one day left to live – This can lead to interesting conversations and great insight into her character.
17. Ask her about her goals for the future – Everyone loves talking about their plans for the future and this is a great way to get conversations started.
18. Ask her what topics and conversations she likes to keep off the table – This is a great way to get to know her and get to know her boundaries.
19. Ask her to share a funny childhood memory – This is a wonderful way to get to know her better and make her laugh!
20. Ask her what her all-time favorite thing to do is – This question can spark some great conversations about hobbies, lifestyle and more!