Introduction: Keeping a strong connection with your husband is the core of a successful and loving marriage. To foster great conversations and help you both get to know each other better, here are some great conversation starters specifically tailored for your husband.
1. What did you think of the movie we watched last night? – This is a great conversation starter to gauge your husbands opinion on the film and to also learn what kind of films he enjoys.
2. Tell me about a moment in your life that made you proud – Showing your husband you care about the successes and accomplishments in his life is sure to make a lasting impression.
3. What hobbies and interests do you currently have? – Starting a conversation about his hobbies and interests can provide an opportunity for the two of you to bond.
4. What are three things on your bucket list? – This conversation starter allows your husband to open up about his dreams and goals, while allowing you to get a better idea as to his passions in life.
5. If your life was a movie, what genre would it be? – This lighthearted starter will likely inspire some laughs and allow you both to discuss the different types of films or stories you both like.
6. What is something about me that you appreciate? – This genuine conversation will give your husband the opportunity to express his love and admiration for you.
7. What do you think are the essential elements of a lasting marriage? – This conversation starter helps you learn more about what your husband values in a marriage and allows the two of you to connect on the meaning of marriage.
8. What monumental life lesson have you learned so far? – This is a great starter to discuss the different formative events your husband has experienced.
9. What superpower would you like to have? – Show your husband how much fun you two can have by using your imagination and starting a silly conversation.
10. What topics do you think we should be discussing more often as a couple? – Show your husband that you’re interested in having meaningful conversations together by gauging what topics he’s interested in discussing more often.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? – Give your husband the chance to explore his desire to travel by discussing where he would love to visit if he had the opportunity.
12. What upcoming concerts are you interested in attending? – Not only does this conversation starter get your husband thinking about fun activities, but it can also open up possibilities for future plans.
13. What makes you happy? – Getting to know more about what makes your husband happy opens up opportunities for the two of you to surprise one another and nurture each other’s joy.
14. What’s something you’ve always wanted to try? – Give your husband the opportunity to open up about things he’s always wanted to do and see if you two can make it happen.
15. What’s your favorite book of all time? – Books are a powerful source of inspiration and this conversational starter helps you learn more about your husband’s passions and interests.
16. What do you think are the key ingredients to a successful future? – This is a great way to get your husband thinking about the future, what he values, and what he wants to achieve.
17. How have you grown as a person in the last year? – This is a great way to have a meaningful conversation about personal growth and development.
18. What’s something that you are proud of achieving? – Show your husband you care about the milestones he’s achieved by asking him to share with you his proudest accomplishments.
19. What qualities do you think make a great leader? – This conversation starter can be intriguing and help you learn more about your husband’s interests, moral values, and beliefs about others.
20. What do you think sets us apart as a couple? – This will likely lead to a discussion of the traits, values, and virtues that you both share and admire.