Conversation starters with your girlfriend are key to keeping the conversation flowing. Use these conversation starters to find common interests, talk about experiences, and just spend quality time together. Here are 20 conversation starters to try out with your girlfriend:
1. What are you most proud of in life so far?
This conversation starter is a great way to learn more about your girlfriend’s accomplishments, dreams, and passions.
2. What’s your favorite part of the day and why?
This is a great way to bond with your partner over the small things in life and to appreciate the little moments.
3. What was the best vacation that you ever took and why?
Learn more about your girlfriend’s favorite places, what her trips have been like, and if there are any dream trips she wants to take.
4. What is one thing that makes you the happiest?
Find out what brings joy to your girlfriend’s life and more about the things that bring her joy.
5. If you could do anything tomorrow, what would it be?
Share your plans and explore different activities you could do together or independently.
6. What is your favorite memory that we have together?
Learn more about your girlfriend’s memories and experiences with you. It gives insight into your bond and relationship.
7. How do you work through problems when you feel overwhelmed?
Learn more about how your girlfriend manages stress and how to support her during difficult times.
8. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
A fun conversation starter which can lead to conversations about different experiences that can be had with money.
9. What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live?
Discover your girlfriend’s dreams, passions, and values as she considers what she would do if time was limited.
10. How do you like to have fun?
Explore different activities and hobbies your girlfriend likes to do for fun.
11. What is the most important thing in life to you?
Explore and understand your girlfriend’s values and what she considers the most important things in life.
12. What is the most difficult thing you’ve ever done?
Discover more about your girlfriend’s experiences, learn more about her journey, and see how strong she is.
13. What goals do you have for the future?
Explore your girlfriend’s dreams and aspirations.
14. Is there anything you would like to learn how to do?
Gain insight into what your girlfriend would like to learn more about and maybe explore the topic together.
15. What is your favorite breakfast to make?
This question can lead to conversations about different foods, cooking experiences, and cultural meals.
16. What would be on your ideal weekend itinerary?
Share different ideas on ideal weekends and spur conversation on planning trips and fun activities.
17. What would be your dream job?
Learn what your girlfriend considers her ultimate job and gain insight into her passions and skills.
18. What was the most challenging thing you’ve ever done?
Learn more about what has challenged your girlfriend and how she manages hardship,
19. What is the most interesting thing you’ve witnessed?
Explore different experiences, stories, and moments that your girlfriend has found to be interesting.
20. What do you want your legacy to be?
A great conversation starter to explore your girlfriend’s values, hopes, and dreams.