Introduction: Making conversation with a girl can be nerve-wracking, especially if you’re starting over text. The key to a successful conversation is to start off with an appropriate question that grabs her interest. Here are 20 conversation starters that you can use to keep her engaged.
1. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week? – You can get to know about her recent accomplishments and connect on a deeper level.
2. What would you do if you had a million dollars? – This is a fun question to let her tap into her imaginative side.
3. What’s your guilty pleasure show? – Finding out what show she binges on when alone will give you an insight into her personality.
4. What’s your favorite book? – This is a great way to get to know her more on an intellectual level.
5. What show do you wish they would make a movie of? – This will bring you both into the realm of fantasy and get her creative juices flowing.
6. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would it be? – A conversation starter that will get her dreaming about her next getaway.
7. If you had one superpower, what would it be? – Let her explore her superpowers and have fun with it.
8. What fictional character do you relate to the most? – Find out what character she identifies with most in terms of their personality or traits.
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? – She will probably dish out a valuable nugget of wisdom.
10. If you could have dinner with any person alive or dead, who would it be? – Get your conversation flowing into interesting directions.
11. What’s your favorite thing to do when you have free time? – Let her tell you what she likes to do away from work and/or school.
12. What’s your favorite color and why? – Get to know her favorite shades and why she loves them.
13. What childhood memory stands out the most? – This is a great conversation starter that can easily evolve into a heartwarming and meaningful conversation.
14. What do you believe the future of technology holds? – This can lead to a great conversation about tech’s future and its implications she finds exciting and/or alarming.
15. What’s the most delicious food you ever had? – Let her share her favorite dishes from around the world.
16. What’s your favorite movie and why? – Find out what films she loves and why and have a great movie chat.
17. What time period is your favorite and why? – Get her to open up about her favorite era and her reasons for loving it.
18. What are you passionate about? – Get to know what makes her tick and what she truly cares about.
19. What would you do differently if you could time travel? – This conversation starter will also get her creative juices flowing.
20. Who inspires you the most? – Let her open up and share her idols with you.